the dinner-table prayer tonight went something like this:
"cj, you wanna pray tonight?"
"eeeeYAaaa!" (bows head and mumbles in indistinct garble only a momma and God could understand) "thank you for food, (jiberal jarbal jiberal) aaaan table aaaan my 'poon (jiber jiberal jarbal), aaaan (looking at sister whose eyes are wide open) abby! pray!" (said sister misunderstands and begins to pray herself) "nnnnNO!! i pray...thank you for food aaaan mama aaaan daddy, aaaan (list of visible items continues....)... 'men!"
i'm sure God didn't mind us giggling through the whole thing...i'm pretty sure He had a smile on His face too!
2 comments:
Thank you, thank you for that visual! (I was starting to go through withdrawal--having watched C.J.'s photo shoot no less than a dozen times! We love you all!! Hugs and hugs and kisses, your Big Sis.
I know God must have enjoyed hearing that prayer even more than I did! Love you all.
Post a Comment